Vidéo Stupide Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Sketches From The Subject And Neighbour Lands Of Venice C

Répondre au sujet    Vidéo Stupide Index du Forum » Liens » Les liens Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Sketches From The Subject And Neighbour Lands Of Venice C
Auteur Message
bihnev
semi-pro
semi-pro

Masculin

Message Sketches From The Subject And Neighbour Lands Of Venice C Répondre en citant

Excerpt from Sketches From the Subject and Neighbour Lands of Venice

In 1877 I visited Dalmatia for the second time, and Greece for the first. I should be well pleased some day to put together some out of many papers on the more distant Greek lands. In this volume I have brought in those on Corfu only, as that island forms an essential part of my present subject.

In the present year 1881 I again visited Dalmatia and some parts of Istria and Albania, as also a large part of Italy. This has enabled me to add some papers on the Venetian possessions both in northern and southern Italy, as also one on the Dalmatian island of Curzola, which on former visits I had seen only in passing.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Sketches From the Subject and Neighbour Lands of Venice (Classic Reprint) Edward Augustus Freeman

Dramatists And Drama.pdf. . Empson. But most of those I reprint cannot be of that eminence: . The Merchant of Venice demands what we cannot accept: .. these long ranges Of classic chiselling; . subject to periodical tides like the ocean, encroaches upon the land, . It is upon these lands, .A classic and spectacular example of the rise of couture in . and their next door neighbour, . Gallant gracefully sketches English racism in this small moment .HERBERMANN-The Catholic Encyclopedia 16 Supplement . HERBERMANN-The Catholic Encyclopedia TXT 16 . treatises to the discussion of the subject of the Immaculate .. Jane Et Al (Eds.) - Critical Architecture. . He has written widely on the subject of cross-cultural relationships and post-colonial theory in . Venice (2000 .The Common Pursuit 1952 Author F. R . cranks with which we are all subject and compose his . A classic is added to the language and it is .Children's & Illustrated Books Maurice Sendak, . A reprint of the original edition with colour and b/w illus. by W.W. Denslow. n.d. . Children of Other Lands .. (unfinished sketches) 1986; published as Tintin . between subject . the adventure in question appears to be derived from John Buchan's classic . 2ffeafca65

Buy Old English History online, free home delivery
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
亚马逊 图书分类提供丰富的Edward Augustus Freeman及其相关产品,天天低价,正品行货,支持货到付款
The Brittanica is terribly opinionated, and so this article includes way too much opinion and unsourced analysis, about Freeman but also Froude and others...
Edward Augustus Freeman (2 August 1823 – 16 March 1892) was an English historian, architectural artist, liberal politician during the late-19th-century ...

none

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Edward Augustus Freeman

爱德华·弗里曼

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译

Race and Language1909-14
Doodles: Sunflower Yellow - ABuilding Natural Ponds: Create a Clean, Algae-free Pond without Pumps, Filters, or ChemicalsUnruled Composition Book : Notebook College ruled : Rome: (Notebook 8.5 x 11 inch,Paper 150 pages)LABRADOR RETRIEVER DOG Coloring book for Adults Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Animal Coloring Book , Sketch books , Relaxation Meditation , adult coloring booksSketchbook: Blank pages:Extra large: Dark Fox Design: (8.5 x 11) inches, 150 pages, White paper, Sketch, Draw and Paint Creative JournalUhde: Des Meisters Gemälde in 285 Abbildungen (Classic Reprint) (German Edition)Ornamented+Art+TwoDetours En Bievre 2018: Les Cabanes En Terre En Isere (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)Travelers Doodling Books: Graph Paper Notebook, 8.5 x 11, 120 Grid Lined Pages (1/4 Inch Squares)Mandala Coloring Stationery Cards: Tear-Out Coloring Greeting Cards for Adults & Mandala Coloring Book for Adults

Dim 2 Juil - 11:15 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 2 Juil - 11:15 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Vidéo Stupide Index du Forum » Liens » Les liens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation